Wednesday, June 27, 2007
24 June 2007, Sunday
Went to K with peng and ming! Hehehe... ya some might say huh... you go k again ar? Yup, I did! Haha... it is good for health! It helps to relief stress, sing out all the unhappness, though there isn't much unhappy things that I have come across... hehe... went there early to get ming a cake... prima delhi... forgot how to spell it but so fall so many cake shops... I love the cakes there... I wonder if they do cresent mood shape cake? haha... I think I will get mine from there... not too expensive I think... hehe... cake ar... no need to ex de...
Ah Ming was late... erm... okie la... hehe.. peng and I kind of finish singing all the new songs when he reached... hehe... we went for the K happy which cost us 24 dollars each, sang from 2 to 7pm and we were given a very LARGE room! Oh god! hehe we feel so empty and alittle uncomfortable as the room can actually hold 20 ppl and yet there is only the 3 of us... haha... but the singing is good! long enough to satisfy me! hehe... and I believe that if i sing some more, I will sure lose my voice. Haha...
Wanted to have dinner but we were too full after finishing the cake! Only the three of us... and we finish the cake! whahaha... that kind of became our dinner...
25 June 2007, Monday
Today, 2 interesting things that happen. First, my boss in the afternoon called me to contact Justis and ask him whether he can come down to my office. In any case if any one do not know who that is, well... do you remember Soul?From Superband? Well he is the leader of Soul! whahahahh... how do I manage to get to know him? Well, my sister friend (which is also my friend) dance instructor is him! And my event on sat require a dance instructor, so I look for him lor! hehe... and i met him! Mei and I keep thinking it is another one... so funny... Mei recongise that he is from superband but i dun remember! I think mayb i never really watch the competition.
If anyone could remember... Soul memebers are mostly very tall! and well... when my boss stand beside him... she look TINY!!! whahah... I think I look small too! whahahha... so funny!!! and kind of because of him, Mei and I was late for our evening (but became night) activity. As we were on our way from the office to the bus stop, (walked together with Justis) and we chat abit la.. feel weird if we all keep quiet... and well, Mei walked very fast lor... lol... I know what she wanna do: 1. Let me talk to him and dun want to interupt, 2. As she was laughing away from our conversion, walking fast can avoid being seen laughing and at the same time listen to wat we say. But I could really see her shoulder shaking la! lol
After the short conversion, only one comment for him... lame... lol... well its either he is lame or he tried too hard to lead on the conversion... lol
Okie... enough about him... let's talk about Mei and I's Night activity! haha... we went swimming! hehe... mei wore her new swim suit... which looks like going gym that type... hehe... its been a long long time since i went swimming!!! haha... no stamina la! felt tired after swimming 1/4 lap! lol... It will get better... I swear! haha... Oh oh... forgot to mention, mei hp almost got crash by a bus!!! we were looking at it and "oh~~~oh~~~ oh~~~~ oh~~~~" when the bus tire go pass it... lucky only the strip got crush... thank god!
Felt soo good after the swim... cos i feel that i got exercise... although only swim alittle, i will make an extra effort to go swim with mei. Our main goal: to exercise!!!
26 June 2007, Tuesday
Today work half day, had my lunch with mei they all at HANS, food is expensive and taste is so so only... haha... but the cakes looks NICE~~~ mouth watery! hehe... took 61 to sch and it takes me one hour to reach the sch!!! 61 goes in circles man!!! went to sch to drop my cheque for my school fee... do you know that my sch fee will increase 100 dollars more if i submit after july!!! oh my god! sad! then... went to get my assignments and sch stamp for the study grant... but I can't get the stamp immediately... hope the sch staff is efficient enough...
after that went to cini to buy movie ticket for spider lilies... watching it with peng... reached there early and went to shopped abit but bought nothing... I rate the movie 5/10... cos it wasn't very nice.... its R21 but no one check my IC when I went in! izzit because I look OLD? or they jus too lazy to check? Anyway... the uncle sitting beside me, I think he went there alone... and he get high when the movie is showing some RA parts... which is very little and nothing much... but he jus cannot sit still! lol...
went home with a headache and felt like vomitting on the bus... lucky nothing came out... reached home faster pop a medicine in and went straight to bed.
Moonlight Shone On...9:11 PM